3M Marathon: an Itemized List
This is by far the most epic swag bag imaginable. I haven't even raced yet and already ready to sign up for 2015, just so I can get my yearly allowance of crafting and DIY supplies. Maybe it plays to my appreciation for the practical but it doesn't get better than this:
Itemized List of the 2014 3M Half-Marathon Swag Bag:
- One race bib, guaranteed entry into the 3M half-marathon. (I'm #1628 but don't waste your time tracking what's essentially going to be a training progress check-in run).
- One "Run Fast" tech tee, medium, navy blue. Women's specific sizing so looks like it will fit a 12-year-old child. My "get to race weight" assault continues...
- One roll of "game play"-themed duct tape, with hangman, tic-tac-toe and other fun doodles.
- Two rolls of Super 88 Vinyl Electrical Tape, heavy-duty grade.
- One roll of Scotch gloss-finish MultiTask Tape.
- One Futuro Wrist Sleep Support Wrist Brace.
- One tube of General Purpose Scotch Super Glue
- One package of 60-count Nexcare Active Extra Cushion bandages.
- One Scotch Pop-Up Refillable Tape Dispenser
- One mini paper desk calendar
- One package of neon-colored Post It Notes, Super Sticky
- Five sheets of Wet or Dry Sandpaper
- One roll of 2 Layer Compression System padding (whatever that is)
- One pair of Virtua AP Anti-fog Lens protective eyewear
- One container of Avagard Instant Hand Anti-septic
- Two packages of Nexcare Bandaids
- One set of TaperFit2 earplugs
- One ScotchBrite Lint Roller
- One 3M Marathon coaster of some sort
- One Texas-Shaped, 3M Half Marathon-branded Post-it Pad
- One Mini Towel that will get great use as a bike rag
- One Save the Date Magnet for next year's race... that I will definitely be keeping so I can sign up for this race next year.
*Should note: no affiliation with 3M or the race, other than a long-time love for colorful Post-It notes and DuctTape.